This policy is prepared to comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (DPA), enacted by Congress in August 2012 as Republic Act No. 10173, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (“IRR”), issued by the National Privacy Commission.
Anya Resort Tagaytay values the privacy and the confidentiality of its members’ Personal Data. This includes but is not limited to:
- Member’s name
- Marital Status
- Biological Gender
- Biological Age
- Permanent and Current Home Address
- Landline and Mobile Numbers
- Email Address
- Company of employment
- Office Address
- Occupation and position
Personal Data Other than Yours
Personal data submitted by our members may also include but are not limited to:
- Your spouse’s name
- Dependent’s name/s
- Children’s name/s
- Parent/s name/s
You will also explicitly consent and authorize Anya Resort Tagaytay to process and use your Personal Data.
Anya Resort Tagaytay may collect your Personal Data through the means including not limited to the following:
- Printed registration forms at the Anya Resort Tagaytay.
- Online registration forms at the Anya Resort Tagaytay’s website (both desktop and mobile).
- Interactions with our concierge agents through phone, email, chat, and social media accounts.
- Availing of offers, promos, benefits, and services offered by Anya Resort Tagaytay.
- Responses and submission of information through surveys, printed or digital (through email, social media polls, or Anya Resort Tagaytay’s website, both desktop and mobile).
- Provided information via other requests, complaints and inquiries.
- Visits and use of our website, social media sites and other digital platforms.
- Social media via tagging, reposting or mentioning Anya Resort Tagaytay, its subsidiaries and partners on any social media account.
- Website analytics tools
- IP addresses
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Anya Resort Tagaytay may disclose its member’s Personal Data to the following:
- Its employees
- Duly authorized representatives
- Related companies (including member-companies)
- Assignees and 3rd party service providers.
Personal Data Protection
Anya Resort Tagaytay is committed to protecting the privacy of all submitted Personal Data by its members. This includes Personal Data transferred to 3rd parties performing services on behalf of Anya Resort Tagaytay.
Any Personal Data provided to Anya Resort Tagaytay as stated in the COLLECTION section of this policy will be processed only for the declared purpose for its collection.
Anya Resort Tagaytay will process Personal Data according to the general principles of transparency, legitimate purpose and proportionality.
Any activity by the member on Anya Resort Tagaytay’s website or social media platforms will not result in the member’s name being added to a mailing list, unless the member specifically requests Anya Resort Tagaytay to do so.
Anya Resort Tagaytay will not provide or sell any Member’s collected Personal Data to any unrelated or unauthorized 3rd party.
Anya Resort Tagaytay maintains the following measures (including but not limited to) to ensure protection of our Members’ Personal Data against disclosure, loss, theft, unauthorized access, modification or usage:
- Password encryption of data
- Restricted file access to authorized employees
- Firewall security
- Regular audit trails
These implemented measures may still be subject to human and operational error and are not completely foolproof. Anya Resort Tagaytay has taken contingencies to prevent unauthorized access, improper processing, or usage of Members’ Personal Data through the above stated measures.
Withdrawal of Consent
Members can withdraw consent of Personal Data storage and usage from Anya Resort Tagaytay at any time via a request through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on the nature of your withdrawal, Anya Resort Tagaytay may not be in a position to continue to extend our benefits and services to you.
Sites, services and/or other platforms accessed through Anya Resort Tagaytay’s website may have been independently developed by other 3rd parties.
Anya Resort Tagaytay has no control over and does not maintain these sites and platforms. Henceforth, Anya Resort Tagaytay will not be responsible the privacy and policies and practices of these 3rd parties.
Personal Data submitted or published in the Anya Resort Tagaytay website may be available worldwide via internet access and/or Cloud Storage services.
Anya Resort Tagaytay does not have nor maintain control over the use and misuse of such information.
Cookies are used to recognize the devices you use in order to improve your user experience. These may also provide information to the owners of the site.
These cookies are encrypted and do not save any Personal Data about you. Please note that If you disable or block cookies, you will not be unable to access the full services of Anya Resort Tagaytay’s website.