Terms & Conditions
- Once application is submitted, your subsequent stays will be registered so that we can monitor and upgrade your membership accordingly.
- The benefits require prior reservation, and are subject to availability and blackout dates.
- Discounts on Best Available Rate may not be combined with promotions, discounts and offers, and is not valid for group reservations.
- Discounts on food & beverage may not be honored for in-suite and mini bar items, and festive seasons like Valentine’s, Christmas and New Year’s. Discounts may not be combined with corporate packages, offers and promotions.
- Members are entitled up to 20% discount on food & beverage per visit for a maximum of 10 persons.
- Lost or stolen cards may be replaced, but will require a notarized affidavit of loss, and formal letter of request.
- If you are unable to stay for ten (10) room nights in one year after the date of application, your current number or room nights will not be counted for the following year.
- Anya Elite Club reserves the right to alter or modify the terms without prior notice to the members.
Black Out Dates: Holy Week, Christmas, New Year, and Chinese New Year
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Anya Elite Club Program?
Anya Elite Club is a unique resort loyalty program that rewards you with exclusive membership privileges and exciting rewards at Anya Resort Tagaytay. The Anya Elite Club also includes other partner-properties and membership to Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH).
How does it work?
- Click Join Now button on the webpage to enroll.
- Stay at Anya Resort Tagaytay to earn a qualifying night for each night booked directly at our website or through other booking channels.
- If you have stayed in Anya previously with paid room night fees then your qualifying nights will be eligible for this program.
How can a guest be an Anya Elite Club member?
Membership is open to individuals aged 18 years old and above. Corporations, travel agencies, associations and groups are not eligible.
What are the benefits of membership in the Anya Elite Club?
As a member, you will receive a variety of privileges and discounts. For the detailed information, click “Learn More” below each tier on the webpage.
What is a “qualifying night”?
A qualifying night is equal to one or more consecutive nights spent at Anya Resort Tagaytay. For a booking to be considered a qualifying night, you must book directly with anyaresorts.com or via online booking channels like Agoda, booking.com and Expedia. For more information, visit our Terms & Conditions.
Is there a fee to join the loyalty program?
Membership in Anya Elite Club is free. You can join now by completing the online membership form found in this website.
What happens if I don’t stay at Anya Resort for a long time?
Members who do not stay at Anya Resort within a 24-month period will be removed from the program forfeiting all their qualified nights.
Can I share my card with someone else?
Every Anya Elite Club membership is personalized, so it cannot be shared.
When will my qualifying nights appear on my AEC account?
It will take 3-7 days after the date of check-out for a qualifying night to be posted to your AEC account. If you need additional assistance, please contact your Anya Elite Club Host.
Which resorts are part of the AEC partner-properties?
Club Punta Fuego, Crusoe Cabins, and much more.
How often will I receive an update on my qualifying nights?
Every quarter, you’ll receive an email statement with an account summary. You can also track your qualifying nights and account information through our Anya Elite Club Host.
What are the requirements for upgrading to the next tier?
You will automatically be an Elite Silver member once you have accumulated ten (10) qualifying nights for a period of one year. A Silver member will be upgraded to the Elite Gold tier once he/she has accumulated a total of thirty (30) qualifying nights within two years.
How long is the validity of the membership?
Membership is valid within a consecutive 24-month period (2 years).
When will the membership card be available?
You may pick up your card on your next visit to Anya Resort Tagaytay or seven (7) working days after the date of check-out of your tenth (10) qualifying room night stay.
The information you have provided to us will be used for this loyalty program. We take the confidential treatment of your personal data seriously and we act in accordance with the Data Privacy Act under RA 10173. By submitting this form, you are giving your consent for us to use your personal data only for this loyalty program. It will not be shared with another organization or used for other purposes aside from this loyalty program. If at any point, you wish to cancel your membership, your data will be deleted accordingly.